An unusually large vase from the Prinknash Pottery. The Prinknash Pottery was founded in 1942 by the Benedictine monks, who lived at the Abbey, when they found a seam of clay during some building work. They continued to make pottery at the abbey in Gloucestershire until 1997 when it was sold to the Wesh pottery company.
This vase has a beautiful sea green glaze over the red clay body.
Excellent vintage condition
Dimensions 32cmH x 11.5cmD